It’s all about living your best life.
Our uniquely qualified team of therapists offer nearly 100 years of combined experienced with on site speech, occupational and physical therapy. Ashley, Cynthia, Terri, Kenda and Brook work together as a team to provide a comprehensive treatment program for each individual’s short and long term needs. They receive full support from the entire staff to ensure that the residents thrive physically.
The therapy center is responsible for monitoring patients’ health statuses with the goal of achieving high levels of patient self-care.
Professional long-term and short-term rehab services:
- Occupational Therapy—self-feeding, wheelchair positioning, and splinting
- Physical Therapy—lower extremity strengths, balance, ambulation and transfers
- Speech Therapy—swallowing, cognition and consistency
Each individual’s needs are addressed in a unique plan formulated just for them. Some plans consist of therapeutic exercises that stimulate the muscles by the use of bands and the NuStep machine. All therapy services are available to residents and members of the local community.
(Patients are cared for by a physical therapist with a strong background in stroke and neurotics and a physical therapist assistant with an orthopedic background.)
Meet our rehabilitation and therapy team.
- Ashley McNelis, program manager and occupational therapist, 5 years experience
- Cynthia Franklin, speech therapist specializing in dysphagia and dementia management, 29 years experience
- Terri Everhard, NDT certified (stroke rehab) physical therapist, 32 years experience
- Kenda Kulp, physical therapist assistant and nationally certified massage therapist with a strong orthopedic background, 18 years experience
- Brooke Brown, occupational therapist assistant, 5 years experience